Thread: Hotmail New Mail Notification and Hotmail Mobile in Browser

Hotmail New Mail Notification and Hotmail Mobile in Browser

I am using Nexus One mobile phone. The email program from my mobile phone tell me there is new email notification from my hotmail account. Due to this track ball start glowing. When I open the email program by sliding notification, I found there is no new email. When I tried to open up MSN Mobile to read hotmail from my mobile browser, every opened email will not appear properly on the screen. It means it does not fit with screen width. To read whole email I have to scroll horizontally. Anyone have the same issue. Please help me to fix problem of Hotmail New Mail Notification and Hotmail Mobile in Browser.
    Thank you.

Re: Hotmail New Mail Notification and Hotmail Mobile in Browser

I also had the same problem. I am using exchange at&t/yahoo e-mail on my outlook 2007 account. It has hotmail account, yahoo account and gmail account. I delete all these accounts. After that you have to delete or disable exchange account. After that add each account one by one and simultaneously send email as you add new account. After adding all your three account, you will not get that problem again.

You have to use the application "Mail" on your mobile phone to get rid out of this problem. I have seen somewhere that most of the people having the same trouble (could not tell which), Me I have a Hotmail account set up on this and I have never applied for multiple notifications, I'm going to a configure Gmail account to see if I have the same worries.

Use Meebo IM application on your mobile phone. Meebo is an instant messaging application that lets you communicate with your friends no matter what email program they use. Meebo can connect to AIM, Y ahoo Messenger, Google Talk / Jabber,ICQ, MSN, MySpace IM & Facebook Chat at the same time with a single connection.

You have to hard reset the Nexus One Google to fix this problem. You can do this in the following ways:
    • The phone, press the Volume Down And Lighting
    • Access to a splash screen with the androids on the skate: selected by moving the Volume Down key, voice Clear Storage
    • Press Ignition and confirm with Volume Up
    • Once restarted, you will get the Nexus One "virgin"

I also have the same problem. I think it is due to the Hotmail is set to the push and other email client is set to the pull. Due to this push can pushes your email to the mobile phone. It means it stay in the email account. Where as push remove it from the email account. I think you have delete all these email accounts from your computer to fix this problem.

Use following setting for configure your nexus one mobile phone.
    1. reception: adresse@hotmail.fr / com
    mdp
    pop3.live.com
    port 995
    SSL

2. transmission:
    smtp: smtp.live.com
    port 587
    TLS
    Login Required: yes