Thread: Nexus 1 Medial player quits for 3.5 mm headphones jack

Nexus 1 Medial player quits for 3.5 mm headphones jack

I am using a Nexus One and i am facing some problem with the music player of this mobile phone. Actually when i connect my speakers with the 3.5 mm jack of this phone then it works properly but when i try to use the headphones which are made for the 3.5 mm jack then it does not works. Actually the music player directly get shut down as soon as i connect it.

Re: Nexus 1 Medial player quits for 3.5 mm headphones jack

This seems to be a hardware problem and i think there must be something with the headphones which could be making your nexus one's music player shutting down. I suggest you to use some other headphones and earphones and check that the same problem happens again or not. I have never heard this kind of problems it might happen that headphones would not be supported but it should not be killing the music player.

I have seen that there are some earphones which are not useful for listening to the music but they can be only used for calling function. I do not get this kind of functioning by any earphones but believe me that there are some earphones and i have seen people talking about the same. And earphones which you are using could be of that kind of earphones, So you should check with the same.

I have bit similar kind of problem, When i listen to the music on my Nexus One mobile phone then the music player randomly skips to the next song automatically even if there is still more time has been left to complete one track and i have noticed that no button has been pressed by mistake. Then i realized that if the cord moves even a little bit then song goes to the next one. This does not seems to be feature rather it would be small bug but more annoying.

There could be something wrong settings has been made on your android phone and because of which your music player quits when you try to play the music from the headphones. Does your phone's music player need to select for the earphones before playing through it.

Here i have given you the solution which is bit crazy but useful and i am sure that it is the cheapest one. Actually i have seen many headphone which shows this kind of problems after some time. Do one thing, Take a duct tape and then tape your headphones with the jack like that it does not move in a direction which results in the changing the songs.

There could be something wrong with the software of your Nexus One or there might be something related to the operating system itself. For dealing with this kind of problem, You should directly contact with the customer care of Nexus One and it would be even better if you give a check to your phone from some ordinary mobile store before going to the customer care center so that you can crosscheck the suggestions of both of them.