Thread: Market not able to work with Android 2.2

Market not able to work with Android 2.2

I have purchased a Google Nexus one Phone. It has been loaded with Android 2.2. Also I upgraded the Froyo. The issue is that when I get the Adobe Flash player and found I can't get on the market. Also I get top bar of market terms and conditions then errors out says network error, try later.I really do not know what could have really caused the problem. I need the issue to be sorted for so that I can perform my required task.

Re: Market not able to work with Android 2.2

It could be that the application or the browser you use may not be proper. Do you use Dolphin HD. This application will let you to get access to the Market very well. It would be very much easy and convenient for you to get access to the Market and it will work for you as well. So perform the act and look for the change.

It would be better that you reinstall the browser application you use. If you have Dolphin HD installed then just uninstall the program and then try to install the program again by getting a fresh copy of the same. This will then surely let you to get the issue as needed. I hope this will help you out well. So do check for the thing and make the possible amendments to get sort.

Another way through which you can then work for the same. All you need to do is to remove all the Dolphin browser cache and then reboot the phone. Now check out by getting access to the Market. You will be able to make the things and aspects to work and function. I had the same problem and made it correct by following the same.

You can perform the task by getting access to Settings and then go to the applications. Now as it is been dine you need to find market. Now empty the cache. This will surely help you out and then perform the task so that would let you to make it work. now as it is been doe then look for the output that is by getting access to the Market.

All you need to do is to look for the browser. I think this is the only aspect that is needed to process for you. So do look and process for the required thing. You will then be able to get the market to be accessed. So do look and process as required. This will then help you out to make it function as needed.