Thread: Nexus one video can not play in laptop

Nexus one video can not play in laptop

I want a video converter for any format to 3gp to put them on my sd and my phone. The problem is I find that it will not played in my laptop. I am using nexus one mobile.I am using many software but it does not help me. I ahave appropriate drivers and all that things in my laptop to play video. Please help.
    Last edited by Character; 29-05-2010 at 11:50 AM.

Re: Nexus one video can not play in laptop

Freez 3GP Video Converter is a powerful conversion software that lets you retrieve and view on your phone all the videos you have on your PC. This free converter is able to retrieve any video and convert it to 3GPP or 3GPP2 format of choice for mobile. Freez 3GP Video Converter is fast and efficient, even allowing the management of batch encoding. Select multiple files, start the encoding, let the software do it, get all ready to watch on your screen-stamp.
    Last edited by Ernest; 29-05-2010 at 11:56 AM.

You need to use ABC 3GP/MP4 Converter that is a free video conversion software which finally allows you to convert videos stored on your PC into a format compatible with most mobile: 3GP, 3GPP2 or MP4.The ABC 3GP/MP4 Converter interface is both simple and classic. No surprise: you load the source video in the main window, adjust the conversion parameters (size, format and bitrate of the video output) and run the blender. You will probably be surprised at the average speed with which he fills his office. The rendering quality is also the rendezvous.

You ca also use Pavtube Converter that allows MTS/M2TS convert the formats of our MTS digital cameras toward common formats, playable on many other readers. Pavtube Converter allows MTS/M2TS convert MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS, TP and TRP. Its interface Scarlet consists of a list of files to convert to left and a preview window on the right where it is possible to capture images from video.

Aimersoft DVD Ripper allows rip a DVD on PC, then convert the video to many formats compatible with mobile phones, iPod Touch and even the iPad. Once the video taken from a DVD, it is possible to convert one of formats following: MP4, AVI, M4V, MOV, 3GP, MPG, FLV, WMV, DV, AIFF, FLC, FCA, SD2, F4V or TS. You need to use this software for play movie in laptop after converting the video.

I am using aTube Catcher recovers videos . This software is for one of the few to allow for downloading from the site Megavideo. Good news awaited for some time fans series streaming. Tube Catcher has been enriched with new functions over time. The program now allows to record the activity of its screen. It can also convert any video file to a different format and burn videos to DVD or CD. Complete an dyou can play video on screen.

You need to use Xilisoft WMV 3GP Converter that can quickly convert videos into WMV 3GP, WMV to 3G2, and ASF to 3GP/3G2. It is also able to convert 3GP, 3G2 to WMV. You can watch WMV videos on your mobile and share videos taken by mobile phone via PC with friends. It supports extracting audio from video files 3GP/WMV and you can convert video 3GP, WMV to WMA audio.