Thread: Screen not able to wake up on Nexus One

Screen not able to wake up on Nexus One

I have a Google Nexus one mobile phone. The problem that I am facing is with the screen issue. Whenever I play a song or something else my screen goes turned off or blank and it would not wake up again. I do not know what could have been caused this. Also I have used a utility that would help my device to work or function well that is it will keep the screen to be on all the time but it uses a lot of battery. Please help.

Re: Screen not able to wake up on Nexus One

Try out factory settings. You need to restore them well it will then let your device to work to the tie it was purchased. So check out for the thing and look for the conclusion. I hope you will be then able to get the things to work well for you. It would be very much necessary and convenient to function. So do check for it. It will surely help you out.

I would suggest you to perform Uninstall / disable all non-pre installed market application. It will help you out to determine whether the Market application is conflicting with your nexus or No. If it disappears then you need to reinstall the Market application. I hope this will then let you to get the thing work well for you and then make the screen issue to be resolved well.

There is a possibility that the application you are using may have gone corrupt or is malfunctioning and this is the reason that you are not able to get the screen to function well for you. So in order to perform or make the things to work well for you it is necessary that you get the issue sort by just making the application to be removed.

You need to flash the phone and then upgrade it with the latest firmware. This will surely let you to get the issue to be sorted and then perform the act as needed. I hope this is the thing that would let you well to make the issue sort well for you. So you may then be able to perform accordingly as needed and the screen issue will be resolved.

The issue can also be with the display unit. Do check out for the screen display out. It would be essential well as the issue can be with the IC that may be worning out and hence your screen or display works weird. This is the reason you are not working well for the same. So in order to make it functionable it is needed. So look out.