Thread: Issues with MacBook Pro backlit keyboard in Windows 7

Issues with MacBook Pro backlit keyboard in Windows 7

I have a Macbook Pro and it works with Windows 7 via Boot Camp. The problem that I face is with the backlit keyboard. I am not able to turn it off. I have tried it a lot but still not successful. I do not know what could have cause the problem that I face. It suddenly turned on accidentally. Now I am not able to turn it off. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Issues with MacBook Pro backlit keyboard in Windows 7

All you can do it is by turning off the bootcamp.exe in the taskmanager. As it is been done you need to put the Mac into sleep mode. Now after performing the task it is necessary that you check for the thing and make the necessary aspects to be fulfilled well. This will then help you well for making the backlit of the keyboard to be turned off.

There is another way through which you can make it turned off. You need to use the application called as Power Plan Assistant for Windows 7. This has the capability to turn off the backlit of the keyboard that you have been experiencing problem and want get it turned off under Windows 7. So get it corrected and perform. This will surely let you to sort the thing.

It seems that the driver for the keyboard may have gone corrupt and needs to be reinstalled. You need to remove the associated drivers for the device that you have. After it is been done you need to work out by installing the fresh new copy of the application and process as needed. This will then help and make the required aspects to be fulfilled.

There is one more way through which you can perform the same that is installing the driver. Perform a clean boot service and then by typing msconfig in the search box option and hit enter. Choose Hide all Microsoft service under selective startup tab. As it is been done it is essential and necessary that you do work out and make the possible amendments to be fulfilled. Disable the service and then check by installing the driver.

If the above solution is not able to work for you then there is a better way through which you can make things t o work out and that is by formatting the system completely and perform the act as required. Do check for the issue and make it functional for you. It would be very much essential and easy for you to get the things work done. Do look out.

Run the system under safe mode and then execute the process. As safe mode do not possess much of the advanced features it is necessary that you do look and make the things to be amended as required. Then try to work with the normal mode. I hope this will surely let you to a better conclusion. So check.