Thread: Not able to add contact to my contact list

Not able to add contact to my contact list

Hi I have a Nexus one mobile phone. The problem is with the contact that I try to synchronize with My facebook account. I have some unsaved numbers on my log and when I add the number to my phone to save it it gets worked but when I try to synchronize to my facebook account with that it do not work well. I am not able to perform with it. Please help.

Re: Not able to add contact to my contact list

The problem could be with the synchronizing feature. I think the phone do not have the feature with the same to add the unsaved contact. I hope it would be better that you do look for the issue by contacting the manufacturer. This would then help you well for sorting the thing. It is essential that needs to be worked accordingly. So check.

All you need to do is to update the firmware. This would really help you well and make the things to get worked well. The firmware issue is very much necessary for the same. This would then let you to get the issue sorted and work accordingly for you. Get the device to the manufacture or service center and then get the firmware upgraded. This will then let you to get to a better solution.

It could be that the facebook application needs to removed and then install it again. This is possible and work well for you. It could be that the application has been appended with bugs. So in order to make it synchronized with it you need to work well by reinstalling the application. Then you will be able to get synchronize with the same. So look out for it.

The best way to make it work is by restoring the factory settings and flashing the phone to newest updated firmware available. This will let you to get the issue sorted and work well for you. I hope it is necessary and make it workable to you. It is essential and appropriate to work well for this. It should work for you.