Thread: Juniper Visa became Barclay on an online apple store

Juniper Visa became Barclay on an online apple store

I was using my Juniper Visa card at the store.apple.com from past 3 days and it was like 12 months at 0% interest. Now i guess it has been changed to the Barclaycard. I want to know that does online apple store still accepts the card? Can anybody give some information about the store.apple.com that why they have removed the card name?

Re: Juniper Visa became Barclay on an online apple store

Actually the buying something from an online apple store and that too by using the juniper card gives you interest free deal for some number of days. But i guess this is just a talk from an apple and from juniper as i have seen many people who has been charged for buying anything from the apple store even if they have bought in the given period to buy interest free.

I think the name does not matter, You can use the juniper card on an apple online store and there would not be anything going wrong. But i suggest you to make sure about the payments terms and conditions from the end of juniper as apple would be happy to sale their product by using this card but there might go something wrong with the scheme given to you from the Juniper. So first have a small talk with an apple guys then you may go further buying an item.

I think the Juniper is a part of a Barclay itself and it could be like that the Barclay would be rebranding the name of their cards. And the reason behind this could be the bad service of juniper as there are many guys who has used these card for more then 3 years but juniper have never made any increase in their limits.
    I think there should not be anything wrong in using Juniper card no matter what online apple store is showing.

I am a happy user of Juniper card and it has become more then 1 year that i have used this card for online purchasing. As i have seen some criticism about the Juniper cards and have seen that there are many peoples who are bit scared for using this card at an online store of an apple.
    I should tell you guys that i have used the Juniper card for several times for online buying and have never got charged any kind of interest. It is 0% interest buying through the online but i do not know with the apple store.

Guys actually Barclay is the who has provided the Juniper card and there is only name Juniper on the card but the whole process was handled by the Barclay from the back end. But not the name on the card as well has been changed from Juniper to the barclay. There is no changes has made in the rates and services of the same.

Best way to confirm about your Juniper card is to directly contact with the Juniper customer care or you may contact with the barclay customer care. They should be giving you the perfect information about the juniper card as well as barclay cards. Whatever kind of information you ask them, such as does your juniper card works for an online store other then an apple or you may ask buying an item from the store itself etc etc.