Thread: Nexus One drops 3G signals alternately

Nexus One drops 3G signals alternately

I have purchased Google Nexus One phone few months back and the problem I face with it is that I loose the connection every time alternately. This has caused me a huge problem. I use a 3G service and it drops almost everytime. I do not know what could have caused the issue. Just not able to sort it well. Hope to get a solution. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Nexus One drops 3G signals alternately

This is probably the issue with the network provider not with the phone. As you have activated 3G service to the phone it is essential that the service provide you use should be able to provide the signal properly. If at tall the signal is not able to get hold well then the issue is quite related to them and not with the device. So contact the operator.

I would suggest you to try it out manually and make the settings to be implemented as required. You need to dial *#*#4636#*#* then go to Phone Info. There you need to choose WCMA Only. As it is been done you then look out for the coverage. This will keep you in 3G network and provide better speed. if you are out of 3G coverage area you can easily switch back to WCMA Preferred.

Try out making the phone to restore factory settings. You will then be able to work and sort the issue as needed. It is essential that you do perform the task. It will then let you to sort the issue as needed. It could be that the restoring the phone to it s factory settings would lead you to stabilize the service very well. Do check.