Thread: iSync and Samsung SGH-a737

iSync and Samsung SGH-a737

I have Macbook pro which has Mac Os X installed in it. I have iSync application in my computer. I have recently bought Samsung SGH-a737 mobile phone. I unable to synchronize Samsung SGH-a737 with my iSync. Can anyone tell me how to synchronize iSync and Samsung SGH-a737. Please help me.

Re: iSync and Samsung SGH-a737

Verify that your computer or appliance is turned on, properly connected (check the Internet connection or Firewire / USB / Bluetooth) and configured to work with iSync (it must be displayed in the iSync window). If you are using a device with Bluetooth technology, make sure it is in the detection range of the computer. For information on configuring your computers and devices so they work with iSync, click "More

If the information provided does not appear after sync, it could be a conflict of synchronization so that it will resolve in order to obtain the desired information. To determine if you have any questions of conflict of sync, choose iSync> Preferences and make sure the box "Show status in menu bar" is checked. Then select the menu item Conflicts of sync right from the menu bar to open the Conflict Resolver (in the absence of conflict, the menu displays "No Conflict"). Follow the instructions in the Conflict Resolver to resolve synchronization problems.

Make sure your device is configured to synchronize with one computer. If you add a device to multiple computers, the information may not be properly synchronized. Learn how to remove a device on a computer, click on "More". If you try to synchronize a phone, make sure you do by pressing the Sync Devices button in iSync window (you can not complete synchronization if you use the synchronization feature of the phone).

If you want to synchronize a mobile phone Symbian OS (for example, a Nokia 3650 or a Sony Ericsson P800, samsung), make sure AppleAgent is installed on your device. Press and hold the menu button to see if AppleAgent is open. If you do not see on the menu, look AppleAgent on your phone, click Options and then open it.

In iSync, choose Window -> History of synchronization, to view the details of your latest synchronization. If synchronization fails, a window appears listing the date and timing errors that occurred. This same misinformation, and any modification to your computer or on your devices, are displayed in log window synchronization.

If you have not managed to install the iSync agent due to lack of memory, follow these steps (after being released from memory) to ensure synchronization of all your data:
    Select your phone in iSync, then choose Remove Device from the File menu.
    Shut down and restart your phone.
    Locate Agent iSync phone (if there) and delete (1).
    In iSync, choose Add Device from the File menu.
    Follow the instructions that appear on the screen in iSync and your phone to set the content to sync.
    When you configure the phone, select "merge" or "delete" in the menu "first sync". Remember, if you choose to delete all calendars and contacts on the phone will be erased and replaced by the contents of Address Book and iCal.
    Synchronize!