Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Download and install java games in Chinese iPhone - model PT 168

Portable Devices

Old 26-05-2010

Download and install java games in Chinese iPhone - model PT 168

Hello everybody !!!

I buy a new Chinesse iPhone model PK 168 and i want to download and install java games into him, can anybody tell me how and any site for java games for this iPhone ?! ...

And something else. This model have Wi-Fi at menu but when i click "Enable" and after "Search" my screen going restart and get me out from "Search" area.... can anybody tell me what can i do for this ?

Last edited by A_x_Dos : 26-05-2010 at 09:27 PM.
Old 26-05-2010

Re: Download and install java games in Chinese iPhone - model PT 168

You will first need to restore your china phone, then you will have to download china mobile phone pc suite, install the pc suite and connect your mobile phone to the computer. Then download and install java games for china mobile phone directly from pc to phone.
Old 04-03-2011

Hello everybody !!!

I buy a new Chinesse iPhone model i5 16G and i want to download and install Pc Suite & java games into him, can anybody tell me how and any site for i5 16G Phone Pc Suite & java games for this iPhone ?! ...
Old 05-03-2011

If you are looking to work with the issue which you are thinking of then you should check for the below given link which is having the download for the PC suit and complete description to work out with the issue which you are talking about. I hope this will work with the issue of yours.

China Mobile Phone Pc Suite
China iPhone PC Suite
Old 12-11-2011

i have chinese iphone 4 and i wanted to instill Thamas on it but i don't know how. can someone please help me.
i also wanted to know where i can downlaod free java games for chinese iphone 4. Thank you.
Old 13-11-2011

hi everyone i bought an i phone chinese model s36 hau can i get games or themes ( java) ??? help please!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2011

sad Re: Download and install java games in Chinese iPhone - model PT 168

hi i bought a china iphone4 model i8 but unable to install java game..please help....really appreciate it..
Old 01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by avis862002 View Post
hi i bought a china iphone4 model i8 but unable to install java game..please help....really appreciate it..
Have you checked whether your china iphone supports java games or application? If not then try installing the .nes game files or .mrp game files and applications in your phone and see if that works for you or not. For installing the same extension files in your china phone, read the tips given here - Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported
How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
Old 06-01-2012

I have bought a china i5. It has Java folder. When you cick on that, it takes to Fun & Games, which contains FaceBook, MSN, Yahoo, Skype and Twitter. There are no games in it. I tried copying .jar / .JAD / .MRP and so on. nothing is working. I copied the game files in a folder called File (the File Manager). Which takes to folder Phone and Memory Card folders...

Please advice. I am really frustrated now.
Old 09-01-2012

maybe you can try to copy and paste to the folder name GAMES or mythroad then you will see the games under the fun & games. but not all the games are supportd and able to play.

hope it helps.
Old 09-01-2012

Thanks, I tried that as well... doesnt work. There is a "?" sign that appears for the format simbol, which looks like, the Java application does not either support or recognise. Is there any way, I can remove and re install the Jave application. Also, I tried a code that was given to check if the phone supported MRP format, I tried that and my phone "did" respond to the code, but when you load the MRP Format in Mythroad folder, the format is not recognized as the icon of that file appears as "?"... Please.. please help
Old 09-01-2012

There are many chinese games that wont even support any external app or games. They neither accept jar, jad, .mrp, ect.. Its really annoying. So what you can do is, give a last try. Try to install NES GAMES and see if you get succes here. if still not, forget it. This mobile will not allow any external app.
Old 14-01-2012

all madin china is just drop and this china mobile is 100% drop

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,