Thread: Problems with Airport Extreme under Windows 7

Problems with Airport Extreme under Windows 7

I have a desktop and now it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that my Airport Express router is not able to get detected. I do not know what could have been the reason. I used Windows Vista previously but was not able to work or even get detect the Photosmart c6280 printer. Please let me know so that I can process well.

Re: Problems with Airport Extreme under Windows 7

It could be that the device is not supported well under the system that you have installed. So in order to work out well for the issue it is necessary that you perform and get the things to be processed as needed. So I would suggest you to get the associated and related drivers that is needed and then make the implementation. This will help you well.

Get the AirPort Utility 5.5.1 application and then try to work out with the device that you have. You may then be easily work and process the feature that is needed. It is possible that you can make the things to get access and make the device t o be detected. So get the utility to be downloaded and then check for the conclusion.

Have you upgraded the system to Windows 7. All you need to do is to perform a clean install of the application or the operating system. This will let you to get the issue sorted. In order to function and make the process to be fulfilled it is necessary that the system is been installed well that is clean installation and as it is been done you then need to upgrade the tools that is been associated.

Perform a clean boot service of the system. This will help you out and make the things to process well. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the searchbox option and hit enter. Now as it is been done choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Disable the service. You need to restart the system. This may help.

Install the utility application under compatible mode. You need to right click on the installer.exe file and then make the device to perform well by installing it under compatible mode for Windows XP. This will then help you out and make the necessary ailments to be fulfilled. You need to work for the thing as it is needed. Get to a better solution.

It would be better that you make the installation or get the driver from the Apple support and work well for you. It is necessary and essential for you to check. Also you can make the system to run under safe mode and then install the application or the drivers. This may then let you well to get the device driver to function and make the aspects to perform.