Thread: Connection Timeout issue with my Airport Express

Connection Timeout issue with my Airport Express

I have a Macbook Pro and it is been installed with Mac Os X. The problem is actually with my Airport express. There is a drop down list and it asks for password. When I click on OK it starts connecting and then disconnects. It connects and then disconnects. I really do not know what could have been the problem. Please let me know.

Re: Connection Timeout issue with my Airport Express

It would be better that you change the wi-fi channel and then look for the change. There is a possibility that due to interference from an external source the connection is dropping out frequently and you are not able to get access. The channels 1, 6-7, and 11 are the most often used/busiest. So change the channels and then look for the conclusion.

Upgrade your system. This will then allow you to make the issue sorted and you will not face any problem by then. Get the latest driver tool from Apples support page and get it downloaded. I hope this will surely let to different paradigm and the Airport express would then not loose connection. Check out.

Use AirRadar application in order to make things to work well for you. AirRadar actually is used to Scan for wireless networks. It has good features that will let you to get viewed of graphs and related aspects that is essential to set the network. Hence it would be better that you get the application downloaded and then set the airport by changing the channel.

Try to reinstall the operating system and then look for installing the drivers for the device. Now set the ailments that is required and carry out the process. Now check whether the device is loosing the connectivity. I hope it will now function very well and in a much better way. The issue could have been related to the operating system system files.