Thread: Problem with Airport Express 802.11n

Problem with Airport Express 802.11n

I have two Airport express. One is g model that works fine and other is n model which also works fine. The problem is with the Airport Express 802.11n. I am not able to get the airport utility to recognize it also have rebooted the extreme and the computer multiple times. Also had perform the factory default settings but no help. Please help. I use desktop with Mac OS X 10.4.11.

Re: Problem with Airport Express 802.11n

I would suggest you to try plugging the device to your network via ethernet cable. This will surely help you out to work and then show up the Airport utility. It cold then make the difference and hence you may be able to work with the Airport express that you have. Go for the implementation of the process that is been told. It may help.

You need to rescan in airport utility with the Airport Express plugged in. It is because it takes couple tries before it show up all. This is one of the way through which you can make the required aspects to be performed for you. It is necessary that you keep scanning for the same til it get detected. If it still do not help you out I would suggest you to check for the device that you have.

Are you sure that you are using appropriate drivers for the device to make it function under the system you are working. You need to check for it well. It would be better that you recheck for the drivers that you have installed to the system to make it work and function as needed. This will surely help you out and then let the things to be performed.

Take the device to the Apple store. They will guide you out and then make the thing to function for you. I hope there is some issue with the device and hence it is not performing as needed. In this case the manufacturer will support and make sure that it functions. They will service it out and then properly sort the issue.

It is the driver that is causing the problem. You need to check out for the driver that they do not contain any bu or corrupt file that is not allowing the application or the device to perform. So all you need to do is to work accordingly that is get the drivers that is installed now to be removed and then install the appropriate drivers to the system. Then look for the output.