Thread: Anyway to get Touch to play through Xbox 360?

Anyway to get Touch to play through Xbox 360?

I had by no means tried playing my jailbroken Touch from side to side my Xbox 360, and in view of the fact that I had the bring up to date for it and knew my old Shuffle and Nano worked, I was astonished when my Touch did not. Is this customary or is it not reading it for the reason that it's jailbroken. Anyway to get it to run. I do not be recognizable with how to create it work but I have in addition tried to play music off my touch through my Xbox 360 and it does not run. How to get rid of it.

Re: Anyway to get Touch to play through Xbox 360?

It’s not for the reason that it's jailbroken - excavation did not run previous to and does not work at present. I suppose it's to do with the method it's not continuously active as a USB device/detachable storage drive. Bit annoying actually, I used to similar to plugging my old 80GB ipod into it and streaming music. If anyone knows how to create it work, I would in addition be interested in this.

The 360 identify it as an exterior disk n then goes thru the hidden files, finds the entire the music, transcodes it like iTunes does, and demonstrate you the alternative. But for the reason that the iphone/ipod touch does not hold up or maintain hard disk mode, the 360 does not observe anything either. For the entire the jailbroken ipods you determine to sadly have one reason to upgrade to 1.1.3, for the reason that hard disk mode determine to be supported in 1.1.3. So you are SOL until they crack 1.1.3 w/ the entire of your apps b4 you be able to upgrade and start using it w/ ur 360.

The Ipod Touch would not attach to the 360 for the reason that it sees it as a system not as a media player unline the additional iPods the Touch has its own OS x installed the Touch perhaps a media player but with Safari and additional apps it’s additional of a system than a media player similar goes for the PS3 cannot observe the touch or iPhone My iTouch perceptibly did not work moreover. There is an additional route you can take though. Just download connect 360 on your computer(can't remember if its free or not, but it cannot be too luxurious if I purchase it). Then you be able to presently share your music or movies or whatever unswervingly to your 360.

If you have to play your music that is on your ipod you determine to have to play it in excess of your system by using the program that permits you to utilize windows media player on you are xbox. I visualize that each solitary person in the world did not purchase the songs from itunes. First of the entire the quote is incorrect for the reason that if have an ipod and a psp. Together have its own OS (Operating system) and a web browser but the psp runs extremely well sadly there was no update to permit you to play music from an itouch or the update was replaced.

The fact is Apple is conscientious for this and embarrassment on them for not doing their most excellent to declare their customers would not go from side to side such troubles. Apple might have been supposed to encompass, contacted Microsoft, Sony. It is presently so unfair for the rest of us to experience this exasperation when you are paying the bill. I detested the information that IPod and Nike where the merely players out there with a pedometer/ working coach system, for at the same time as. But at present it's 2010 and I have previously started looking for an alternate to my IPod Nano in view of the fact that the "adidas miCoach" is companionable with "Every MP3 Player in the world", I at present feel contented looking at the Zune without wondering.

The iPhone and iPod Touch utilize a dissimilar mechanism for storing music than a conventional iPod, and the Xbox 360 console cannot play music from those sources. On the other hand, you be able to browse pictures stored on these apparatus through the Media area of the Xbox 360 Dashboard. The merely thing you be able to do is browse pictures. No you cannot for the reason that of the software you be able to play it on a ps3 consideration.