Thread: Does magic mouse work on panther and tiger

Does magic mouse work on panther and tiger

Hello friends i have a desktop computer which is dually booted with 2 version of Mac OS one is leopard and other snow leopard. Also i have a different system which is running with Mac tiger OS. I am looking forward to buy a new Magic mouse but i am confused a little bit whether i can use Magic mouse on panther and tiger. Please help.

Re: Does magic mouse work on panther and tiger

No the magic mouse will not work with the Macintosh tiger and the macintosh panther. Infact it will only work with the Mac OS 10.5 or the leopard or its later version only so i think it is not beneficial for you to buy a Magic Mouse if you are not able to use the same mouse with all you operating system. Hope that this helps.

Magic mouse will work only with the leopard OS or its later versions. It will not work with the versions of the macintosh operating system below the version 10.5 or leopard.

I will suggest you to upgrade the OS of all the three system to Snow leopard if you really want to use the Magic mouse on all of them. Its a very wonderful device and works like a charm.

Thanks for the replies as you all have suggested i finally decided to go for the magic mouse that i will purchase it. Initially i have decided to go for only one Magic Mouse since it will help me to review the product and will decide later whether it is feasible to buy another or not. Please provide me some features of the Magic Mouse.

The Multi-Touch technology from iPhone and iPod touch has revolutionized the way you interact with the content. Magic Mouse, with its multi-touch surface, does the same thing for your Mac.

When using gestures, it is as if you were acting directly on the screen. For example, scanning web pages in Safari gives you the impression of turning over the pages of a magazine.

Even the Magic Mouse scrolling does not resemble the usual scrolling. It supports live scrolling (like on iPhone and iPod touch), and the frame rate is determined by the intensity of your gesture.

A mouse has a mechanical ball that allows the passage of the mouse in all directions and a carpet of mice prevents dirt, dust, hairs and other impurities to block the ball. A ball of the mouse does not move smoothly and blocked if a mouse is used without mat mouse , then the device must be opened and cleaned on a regular basis.

Like Magic Mouse has no wires, it can venture beyond the confines of your office. Write a flick on / off button to conserve battery power while its Magic Mouse is nestled in your bag. Even when it is lit, this mouse runs magical energy efficiently, automatically detecting your down time.