Thread: View gift card balance on ipod

View gift card balance on ipod

I consideration it used to be in downloads but how do I locate the balance of my gift card. Where accurately. In downloads the page is blank excluding for the "Redeem" switch in the top left corner. Nothing else on the screen, positively no balance info. Yes I keep in mind it utilizes to be there but at present t is not. I believe me consideration of the difficulty. Previous to you had a balance and it was listed. At present you do not, so no balance is listed. This is why "redeem" is the merely alternative. I have a equilibrium and it is right where it always is, in the itunes capitulation, under "Downloads". Are you the entire who say "Yes it used to be there but at present it's not" certain you have a balance left.

Re: View gift card balance on ipod

You presently own an iPod touch and you would similar to purchase a small number of submission from App Store, but in view of the fact that there's no iTunes Music Store (thus App Store) in Estonia, you thought you might purchase a $100 gift card. But here's the thing - you do not be recognizable with much regarding them and have a small number of query. Does the gift card essentially even run in App accumulate. You thought of purchasing the gift card from eBay. Once you have gotten the code and entered it, the complete amount is transferred to your iTunes account or be capable of someone tranquil utilize it subsequent to you have entered the code.

I am not 100% certain but I believe it runs similar to this. You take the gift card and penetrate the code on it in itunes on a system, it uploads that amount as similar to credit to your account, then when you purchase anything from moreover iTunes or straight from the App Store on your touch it takes the prices off of the credit to a certain extent than charging you. I might be wrong to, I by no means used it previous.

For certain the gift card runs for purchasing apps - but merely if you are in the U.S. I live in Canada and originate out the hard method that you necessitate to have a credit card in order to purchase apps. Has incredible to do with our country's laws. Almost certainly the identical in a lot of additional countries as well. I have no idea what Estonia's laws are similar to or if you are correspondingly affected.

Yes, the gift card determines to run. I had a gift and purchased a game with it from side to side the app accumulate. Even though it is an app accumulates, it is tranquil under iTunes. Thus, the gift card determines to have to run. In the United States, you need to have a credit card on file in order to have an iTunes account. I am not certain if it determine to give you several troubles although. But once you enter the gift card number through iTunes (you have to do this on a desktop system in actual iTunes), it will show you your balance. Whenever you go to purchase something (it being a song, game, or whatever), it determine to seem as if you are purchase it with the credit card you have on file. When the transaction processes and starts to download, it determines to automatically deduct from your balance.

You might get a US Itunes card, but you would have to create an itunes account that had a US address. But if it’s US you are able to utilize your giftcard to purchase Apps. As extended as you entered your code and it went to your account (eg, you aphorism the amount and it was inveterate) you necessitate not worry concerning somebody else using the amount. As for relocate I read that as long as you have the apparatus on the similar account then they be supposed to be capable to transfer over.

I recently purchased a complete bunch of substance with a fifteen dollar gift card on itunes. I purchase them right form my ipod touch and from my ipod. So I presently went onto itunes on my system and it says I have the 15 dollars tranquil. I actually do not desire to do something illegitimate. I have been having a lot of troubles with my ipod recently and they have gotten so bad I am going to try and get apple to give me a innovative one so it might just be an additional glitch on my ipod but I am attractive certain I spent it.