Thread: How to find Carrier Tracking Number?

How to find Carrier Tracking Number?

I have recently ordered 24” Apple – iMac from apple store in UK. For taking the benefit of student promotion I have also order the iPod classic, on 6th May As I know they are shipped together on 10th and are likely to delivered on 20th May. When I have checked the online account it is displaying that it is n transit to the final destination and they will update the carrier details very soon. From when the order is shipped there are not carrier details. I must know where the product is and for that I need to have the tracking number etc but I do not have it. This behavior is normal if no then I want to know how to find the tracking number.

Re: How to find Carrier Tracking Number?

The same thing has happened to me last year. According to me they are just sending the information to you so that you can remain silence and for the mean time they will fix the order or try to clear their backlog. After that they gives the order to the company and if the company picks it up then you will surely get the tracking number you do not need to worry about it just have to wait for some time.

You are in the similar situation as me. I have also ordered an Apple - iMac for the online store of UK. Also choose to take the benefit from the Apple scheme. I have also not the got the tracking information till now. It is just displaying that it is “in transit to final destination and they will update the carrier detail very soon.” Do you think if I contact them directly then they provide the information related to it?

I will like to share some more knowledge on it. I do not know why if I go to the US apple online store, the log in there and try to search for my orders then they provide the tracking number and it also says that my order is shipped. But the thing is that no such kind of information is provided on the compay’s website. If you need your tracking details then you can do the same.

Thanks for the reply it is really very unusual behavior that the information is available on the US website and but not on the site where I have placed the order. I have got my tracking number it is very long but now I want to know how to track the detail related to this. If possible can anybody provide me then answer that US site is giving the detail for the order that have been placed in UK.

The similar thing is happening with me right now. Currently I am waiting for the latest MacBook Pro. The worst thing is that they have sent me a mail that they will ship it very soon. I do not know when their very soon is going to come. I am just hopping that it should not be a scam or something like that, because I have paid for the MacBook Pro.