Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-05-2010

iMac won't burn CD/DVD in Roxio Toast

I am having apple imac system from three months. But I am getting some issue with it. I am not able to burn cd/dvd using Roxio Toast over this iMac system. I am not getting how to resolve this burning issue of my apple imac. I wonder if you are able to help me over this imac issue. Your any help would be greatly appreciated. I am waiting for your reply.
Old 25-05-2010

Re: iMac won't burn CD/DVD in Roxio Toast

I think there may be some problem in the application 'Roxio Toast', that you are using for the cd/dvd burning. I would like to suggest you to reinstall this CD/DVD burning software. And then try to burn CD/DVD using this software. Hopefully this solution will definitely resolve all your issues related to the Roxio Toast.
Old 25-05-2010

It seems that there may be some problem with optical drive of your apple imac and only because of that you are not able to burn any CD or DVD with Toast burning application. I suggest you to replace this faulty optical drive of your imac. I think this is the ultimate solution over this cd burning issue. Please try this solution.
Old 25-05-2010

I am also having same cd/dvd burning issue with may imac system. I am also using this Roxio Toast for to burn cd/dvd. but suddenly it started to create problem to burn cd/dvd. I also tried the reinstallation as per mentioned in the above suggestion. But unfortunately it was also not helpful for me. Does anyone posse proper solution over this?
Old 25-05-2010

According to me your computer system might comprises any serious problem that causing this burning issue. If you have tried all of the above solution and still getting same problem. Then I think you need to contact the service center of your imac system. I think this is the best solution to your system issue.
Old 26-05-2010

Please refer following mentioned solutions:
  • Try reinstallation of Roxio Toast.
  • Make sure that your optical drive is working properly.
  • Contact the imac service center.
Old 27-05-2010

I was also getting identical problem with my apple imac. I also gone through various solution without any luck. At that time one of my friend suggested me to do the reinstallation of my operating system. And I did the same thing as he suggested me. Surprisingly it resolve all issue. I think you need to do the same thing.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,