Thread: iPod nano...color favoritism forecast?

iPod nano...color favoritism forecast?

I noticed that the iPod on the Apple Web site have different times of the songs being played as per their color. At random, but do you think the different load can sometimes be some correlation with the expected favorite color? It means which ipod nano color you would prefer. Please help me with iPod nano...color favoritism forecast? Thank you.

Re: iPod nano...color favoritism forecast?

My suggestion would be to try other colors other than blue since you have mentioned many other things in blue. Black is really sure. It is easy to maintain. If you didn't take care much about your device then you have to color black. In this black would be a better choice. Pink is sleeker looking than the black of course. But it gets dirty easily.

Please help me decide which color iPod nano should I expect?
    I am want to pick either pink, blue or black.
    PINK - is very girly and childish.
    BLUE - It is very fresh and clean, but I have so much blue
    BLACK - It is very mature and safe color but boring

Out of these colors, I would choose black - after all, it never goes out of style.
    But my favorite is the silver with a black knob. Call me boring, but I really like this color contrast - and it looks a bit futuristic. It looks very matured color. It is my all time favorite. Congratulations for the new iPod Nano!

Personally, I pick yellow, the best color for the iPod nano, on the time they became. But from your choices in black, it goes with everything, I had a black third-generation, still have it, still seems high. But if you think black is boring, then there is always yellow. Think about it. It looks very cool.

I do not want the spirit of purple or blue or if you are a girl's pink. Black is beautiful, but some people may see you as an emo (I'm called emo for having a black video iPod), but as everyone says it does not go out of style. The yellow is too bright orange yuk atleast if you want to be too bright.

I want a black, 16 GB, 4G battery nano.The better is good, but 12 hours is not that great. I like the touch sensitive buttons, they are one of the things I love about my 4G. I think you also take apple nano which has black colour. I hope this will you.