Thread: Confused about Apple TV and PS3

Confused about Apple TV and PS3

According to my information both PS3 comprises little bit similar features like PS3. I am having the PS3 and with it I stream videos and MP3 from my PC to PS3 to watch on tv. And this functions are also available in Apple TV. But actual thing is that I am not able to get the difference among apple TV and PS3. I wonder of if you are able to help me over this issue.

Re: Confused about Apple TV and PS3

Apple TV is a device designed by Apple that allows wireless communication between a computer and a TV. It communicates Wireless or Ethernet with a computer (in Mac OS X or Windows) Through software iTunes, thus disseminating the video and audio on the TV, possibly via an AV amplifier. This device works with Apple Remote already marketed with other products of the brand.

The PS3 is Video Game Console of seventh generation marketed by Sony. Designed as a digital entertainment center, the PlayStation 3 is part of the era of HDTV integrating a Blu-ray and connectivity HDMI. The console has a HDD, A browser and serves media center in supporting different types of format multimedia.

Apple TV opens the door to a world of entertainment easily accessible. Listen to your iTunes music. Exhibit your photos even. Simply connect an HDMI cable for Apple TV makeover in the blink of an eye your TV. Apple TV will offer immediate access to the latest film hits to timeless classics like, with the largest collection of HD movies on demand.

PS3 is equipped with memory Memory card readers, Secure Digital and Compact Flash, a wireless networking Wi-Fi and four ports USB. Model 60GB EU proposes a semi PS2 backwards compatibility software. In fact, the 60GB PS3 model lacks the Emotion Engine but keeps Graphic Syntetizer. While models 60GB American and Japanese benefit from the Emotion Engine and Graphic Syntetizer to obtain a nearly 100% PS2 emulation hardware.

With Apple TV, iTunes syncs wirelessly to your TV, allowing you to play all your music on the best speaker of the house. You can browse and buy music on the iTunes Store. Browse songs by artist, year, and grading, while displaying the album art. And synchronize all songs bought on Apple TV with your computer, iPod or iPhone.

The Apple TV lets you display on your widescreen television, where everyone can see them with an unmatched definition. Select the "My Photos" to browse photos stored on your Mac or PC. And you need to cram in front of a computer screen to watch YouTube videos and podcasts: Apple TV broadcasts in large format on your widescreen TV. You also can access Flickr or MobileMe galleries