Thread: Scroll Lock on macbook

Scroll Lock on macbook

How to enable auto-scroll on the trackpad of my MacBook Pro I refer to this if practice allows a single pulse, to scroll a page, not just a few lines. As a corollary, how can you lock the keys at the top of the keyboard (I do not mean the keypad itself, for which there exists a "digital lock", but the buttons aligned under the function keys. Please help me in this matter to get this scroll lock problem solved.

Re: Scroll Lock on macbook

you need to change the settings from the location which i have mentioned below to toggle scroll lock.

Apple Menu -> System Preferences - Keyboard & Mouse -> Trackpad

To lock the keys it is actually not possible. It has nothing to do with the keyboard layout (qwerty, qwerty ,...) is Mac OS that is like that! Hope that this will help you.

To my knowledge, it is not possible to control Mac OS keyboard that way. We must learn the shortcuts available in the menus. To return to the scroll in Apple Menu> System Preferences> Appearance. There is an option to adjust how the elevators work windows. Simply you need to edit the preferences according to your needs.

You guys rock, plain and simple! It works ! It works! Now, one more question : I must have activated some "focus" function unknowingly without meaning to do it, because now, every time I open a Finder window, there's a black rectangle around one of the controls, as to show the focus, I suppose, but I'd like to get rid of it. Now, one more question. I guess , goal I'd like to get rid of it. How do I do it?

The problem which you are facing is really a weird one. Because Focus is Usually Marked by a blue outline. And i'm not really sure i've seen it in Finder windows.

So to implement a solution in to this problem i would like to have further more clarification. Could you post a screenshot or more details on this issue so that i can help you in a better way.

It's pretty Obvious That You are a Windows user form. Perhaps you mean 'hilighting' just like when you drag over the paragraph in Safari but in this case in Finder. The black rounded square around the icon is the way Mac OS X highlight your icon. It's not like the color of Windows WHERE the exchange icon When you highlight. This is what you have to "live with it" as far as I know.

The Black Focus sounds like the spoken interface from Universal Access. Do you have the sound turned down so that you don't hear it. Just grasping at straws here. Just grasping at straws here.

If that is what it is, go into System Preferences–>Universal Access and poke around till you find it.I think the shortcut is F5 or apple-F5 or some such. I think the shortcut F5 IS golden apple golden-F5 Some such.