Thread: Is MacBook Pro going to update in autumn 2010?

Is MacBook Pro going to update in autumn 2010?

I have heard that the MacBook Pro line is going update this fall, since the Intel’s core i5 or i7 chip still need a small amount to tweaking, and they are also facing the heating problem and there is a need to fix it. Is this true? Because as per my experience. Apple refreshes the line only at the time of autumn period. I need the answer to that because I am planning to buy a new MacBook pro.

Re: Is MacBook Pro going to update in autumn 2010?

Well I am a bit doubtful on the fall release of the new Mac Book pro. Since apple is having a lots of products for the refreshing purpose, and they will wait for the autumn for the updating purpose then they will not be able to run that amount of huge computer. If you are planning to buy the Mac book pro then you should ask the showroom person about it.

The current refresh is just similar to temporary refresh, and it is true that they are planning to upgrade the MacBook pro very soon. Because most of the people are demanding i5 or i7, all the new technologies requires time for the updating purpose and it is reasonable to that MacBook should be updated with the latest i5 or i7.

The thing is that you are allowed to test anything in your lab, but if you implement it in the real world then it is really difficult to find the substitute for it. Hence the question that is asked here is very intellectual, and although no one is allowed to see the future. Finally I just want to say that it is possible the apple will implement the new processor in this section.

As far as I know company Apple will update its iMac line some when in the Septmeber, 6 or 8th that are the one to look out for. One more thing the high end MacBook Pro that will get upgraded in the September – October timeframe just before the Window 7 or Vista will launches on October 23th and the big battle will start again.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's