Thread: Transfer applications to iTunes from iPhone

Transfer applications to iTunes from iPhone

Can somebody help me out from this issue ? I bought several applications directly from my iphone but when I moved to transfer those applications to itunes, it does not allow me to perform it. I tried so many whatever, I feel possible to do. I made right-click on my iPhone and then click on "Transfer Purchases". It begins to syn but then after it moves away very frequently.What is going wrong with me, please suggest me something about this ...!!!!

Re: Transfer applications to iTunes from iPhone

I have never had such type of issue before but according to me, there is a fairly easy method to get your applications into you iTunes.

You have to find out the applications in the application store of iTunes and "purchase" once again. Since you got already paid for this (assuming this was a paid application), it should tell you that you have already bought the item and provide you the choices to download it again as the free. If it was a free application, then you have to just download this again.

For those users who are running with the issue of getting applications bought on the iPhone back onto your machine, this is one of fix through which, you can do it. Just right click on the name of your iPhone placed on the source bar then after click on the transfer purchases. I know only this way to do and did so many times with successful result. What other ways, you have tried roasted,can you explain me about those also but I am sure there may be some steps that you are missing between those, just make and post me back ...

Thanks

No way ! I don't think, I have done any mistakes to perform the proper steps. I have done properly. This is what I have done already. All the applications are purchase from the apple applications store.

Running with the latest iTunes 9
    Tried with two different apple compatible USB cables
    Configured the authorize settings of main machine, I use for my iphone
    Perform the uninstall and installation of iTunes 9 but no luck..

I feel that I am really late on such issue but was running with an same issue so maybe it will be helpful for someone in the future. I made a call to support personal and the causes nothing would transfer is because the "Applications" directory in the library had not been made previously. I moved to Edit menu- Preferences and then after in the "General" tab had to choose "Applications" to be displayed in the library. Once I performed that, the directory made after that and I was able to transfer my entire applications over there .You should also check the same for this issue ...

To transfer the downloaded applications to iTunes from your iPhone,you have
    to just follow the procedure, given below-

1. Just right click on your iPhone placed in the left hand explorer bar
    2. Choose “Transfer Purchases”
    3. You should get a progress bar within the iTunes and your phone should detect “Sync in Progress”
    4. If all stuff going fine as planned, your entire applications that were purchased on your iPhone would be displayed in iTunes

Thanks birdie, I am very thankful to you and I was missing only that's what you described here and did exact as you suggested me to do.

I tried several ways before getting your post then I tried you also and checked
    the directory status and then finally I got my answers and now running very well.