Thread: How to set high resolution in PowerBook G4

How to set high resolution in PowerBook G4

The previous 17” models of PowerBook G4 were having a upper resolution compared to the earlier one. Anybody has any idea related to put any of these at the upper resolution screen in to a previous PowerBook G4. My PowerBook is having 1 gigahertz. What can be used to achieve this kind of configuration or the type of panel to use for doing this? In short how to set the higher resolution for PowerBook G4?

Re: How to set high resolution in PowerBook G4

I have set the resolution to 1920x1200 for my 1 Giga hertz with 15”. I think 1680x1050 will definitely work for you. According to me you should not get an Apple one as the Dell and the other are cheaper. I am not sure if the Geforce Go440 would permit it though as I am having only tried with the Radeon that is base on PB but according me it is worth.

I will like to replace my WSXGA with the WUSXGS for my PowerBook of 17”. The processor is nearly about 1.67GHz with Radeo 9700. But whenever I am trying to call any vendor who supplied the Mac LCD panels they ask me for the part number, but unfortunately I have no idea related to part number. The thing I want to know where I will be able to find the LCD panel that is having the same connector.

Well I am looking for a Powerbook G4 for the graphic design program that I am going to take next year. The thing I am worried about its resolution that is 1280 x 854, normally I work on1600x1200 resolution on my desktop. The question to which I need answer is that how to increase the resolution from the current resolution.

I am not having any idea related to technique that can be used for increasing the resolution of you PowerBook G4. But I want to say one thing that if Pixel Per Inch (PPI) I more than 100 then it will definitely hurt your eyes, hence the thing is that 100 PPI is the ergonomic medium and you should be happy with that.

It also looks that most of the computer system users are proud of their high resolution but for the every recent Mac. I have used it and it has comfortable resolution for the dissimilar request that also include photoshop. But you do not have to worry about that and anyone else is saying that you can always get the external display unit.