Thread: Macbook Pro trackpad click button sounds weird

Macbook Pro trackpad click button sounds weird

I have been facing a problem with my Macbook pro trackpad click button. When I click it sounds differently. I do not know what kind of a sound but it is weird. I have tried a lot but not able to find a perfect solution or fix for this. It is really giving me a problem now as I think my system is been crashed or worn out. I use Mac Os X Help me out to fix this.

Re: Macbook Pro trackpad click button sounds weird

There can be a possibility that there may something stuck into your trackpad. It may be a dust or some particles that is causing such issue. So in order to work out well to sort the issue it is necessary that you do check out and perform well for the thing. You may then be able to work well with the thing and there will be no sound issue with the click button. Use a blow pipe for the same.

I would suggest you to take the system or device to Apple support. They will service out the thing well and then make the system to work fine for you. If its under warranty then it would be very much sorted out without any consent. So take the Macbook to the Apple store and then service it out. The issue you are facing may then work fine in your way.

Seems like that there is something stuck to your systems trackpad and hence it is causing the issue. Still you can call Apple care and then make the problem to be solved. I had the same problem and I finally got it cleared when I contacted the Apple care. They resolved the issue that I was facing and my system is now working well and fine.