Thread: Keyboard and mouse pad freezing on my Macbook pro

Keyboard and mouse pad freezing on my Macbook pro

I have a problem with my keyboard and mouse pad. They get freezed time to time. I am not able to figure out the issue. I have no idea what could have caused the same. Only the power button responds. The other button do not respond well. Please help so that I can make the system to work well. I have an Apple Macbook pro installed with Mac OS X.

Re: Keyboard and mouse pad freezing on my Macbook pro

It depends on how old your system is and it may be solved from Apple support. So take the device to the Apple store and get it serviced. This will help you out well for making the issue to be solved well. So do check out and make the things to perform well for you. So do look out and make the things to work essentially well for you. I hope this may help.

I guess you need to update the software that is been installed to make the device to function well. I hope this may definitely help you out to get the issue sorted. Also it is necessary that you perform for upgrading the driver for the same. This should help you out well. So do look out for the thing and make it work accordingly as needed.

There is a way through which you can make the issue to be sorted well and that is by making the device to perform a clean install of the operating system. I hope this will surely help you out to make the things to work out well for the same. So do check out and then perform the necessary steps that has to implemented. This will surely help you out.

All you need to do is to reinstall the drivers and the application that is been related to the devices. This will surely help you to get the thing well. So do check out and make the necessary ailments that is required for sorting the thing. I hope this will surely help you out and then make the necessary ailments to be fulfilled.

The best way through which you can make the issue to be solved is to format the system completely and then perform a reinstallation. So do check out for the same and then work out well for it. This may then let the issue that you are facing to be solved and then you wont be able to get any problems like your keyboard and mouse pad freezing.