Thread: How to clean Macbook Pro Unibody

How to clean Macbook Pro Unibody

I have purchased a new Macbook Pro. But there are some stain which is appearing on the unibody of my Macbook. I want to clear my Macbook unibody but I don’t want to damage it and make a scratch on it. I want to know how to clean unibody of macbook, please suggest some good solution. Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: How to clean Macbook Pro Unibody

Get a keyboard cover, which will save your time trying to clean between the keys. You can also try to use an external mouse as much as possible, which will help you to save your mousepad through wear and tear. You can also purchase some fluff free cloth to clean your the display of your Macbook Pro screen.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: How to clean Macbook Pro Unibody

You can try to wipe your Macbook Pro with a damp microfiber cloth every day or at night, it has to be done once in a day. If you have greasy hands then you should never touch the Macbook and to protect against you should get an invisible shield. After installing it, perhaps you can use your greasy hands over the macbook. You can also easily get the microfibers by any car guys. There are also some websites that offer inductrial microfiber set for only $15 which comes with 20 cloths.

You can also use a wet towel on the case to clean the Macbook Pro. You can also use various products like iKlear which I have been using for several years on my Macbook's screen and also on its body. I usually clean my Macbook on every weekend. You can easily get this starter kit from amazon by visiting this link - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o03_s00_i00. This product comes with all the things required for cleaning the screen and the case of the Macbook.