Thread: Does the iPhone sync "To Do List?"

Does the iPhone sync "To Do List?"

Can anyone tell me does the iPhone sync "To Do List?" I am trying to understand if the iPhone can sync with Mail App To Do List. I have not seen this happen and wondered if I was looking for something that is not there? If this is not a function that is available, I really wonder why Apple did not add this functionality to the iPhone.

Re: Does the iPhone sync "To Do List?"

You have to use Zenbe List to do this. Create and use your lists on your iPhone or on the web. List syncing always keep you up-to-date with the latest changes. The best part of Zenbe Lists is that you can share them. Collaborate on a grocery list, or pass along bullet points for a meeting. You can download this application from it's official site.

You have to use Dobot Todos fro this purpose. In the task List window By tapping a square on the left part of a title, you can complete the task. Under the title date, priority will be displayed on the right. "SortOptions" When you tap a task in order of importance, by date, by date created, frogs can be lined up alphabetically. Also, "ViewOptions" By tapping the display for all to hide completed tasks, and so only show today's tasks, it is possible to change the display task.

As per my knowledge you have to use iProcrastinate Mobile for your iphone. iProcrastinate Mobile, in a nutshell, is a killer homework/task management app for the iPhone. Whether you're a student who needs help keeping track of projects, homework, and exams, a member of the bustling workforce who needs help managing meetings, projects, and TPS reports, or just someone who needs to get a stronger grasp on your schedule, iProcrastinate Mobile is what you've been looking for.

Use EasyTask Manager. Very clean and easy to use User Interface. EasyTask Manager supports the GTD (Getting Things Done) method.
    It has following features:
    • Sync multiple computers (Mac & Windows).
    • Access your tasks online using a web browser.
    • Free iPhone Application.
    • GTD (Getting Things Done) compatible.
    • Sync with iCal / Outlook.

Use reQall for your Apple iphone. reQall for iPhone is a free, downloadable application that makes your iPhone the true hub of your digital life. reQall captures tasks and ideas using your voice, automatically organizes your information, integrates with your Outlook or Google Calendar, shares reminders with others and provides proactive memory assistance via the revolutionary reQall Memory Jogger.

Why don't you use Toodledo application for you apple iphone. Toodledo is a powerful native task manager, for the iPhone and iPad, that will help you organize your to do list and be more productive. You can use it as a standalone application, or you can have it seamlessly synchronize with Toodledo.com, so you will always have access to your important tasks, even when you don't have an internet connection.