Thread: touchpad issues with MacBook Pro

touchpad issues with MacBook Pro

I am having MacBook Pro and having some touchpad issue with it. I can move the cursor using this touchpad, but actual problem is that I am not able to click on anything. I have tried all of the possible solutions to resolve this macbook pro touchpad issue, but didn't get any success in it. If you knows any solution over this, then please let me know that.

Re: touchpad issues with MacBook Pro

I suggest you to reinstall the touchpad drivers for your macbook pro. There might be something problem with touchpad drivers and only because of that you are not able to click on anything. So download toucpad drivers of your macbook pro and install it. Hopefully it will resolve your touchpad problem.

I am also getting touchpad problem with my macbook pro. I also gone through various solutions for this without any success. As mentioned in the above reply I also tried the reinstallation of the touchpad drivers, but thing is that ti also wasn't helpful for me. I am totally frustrated because of that. Please provide proper solution over this.

I recommend you to review following solutions:
    1. Configure the touchpad setting.
    2. Reinstall the touchpad drivers.
    3. If above doesn't helpful, then visit service center.

According to me your macbook pro might having some problem and that causing issues with it's touchpad. I suggest you to contact the service center of your macbook pro and take help of them to resolve this touchpad issue. If you macbook pro is under warranty period then try to replace this faulty macbook pro.

I think there may be some hardware problem with touchpad of your macbook pro. I don't think that this touchpad issue can be easily solved. So I suggest you top take help of nay macbook pro expert. I think this is the safest way to sort out this macbook pro problem. I don't any solution other than this.

Thanks friends for all you suggestions. As per one of the above suggestion I downloaded the touchpad driver and then installed in on macbook pro. After this reinstallation I restarted my macbook pro. And surprisingly it resolve the touchpad issue. Now I don't have any touchpad issue with my macbook pro.