Thread: my iMac G5 iSight won't start

my iMac G5 iSight won't start

I am having iMac G5 iSight from three months. I am getting some problem with this iMac G5 iSight, before three it stops working. I am not able to start this iMac G5 iSight. I am not able to find out the cause behind this iMac G5 iSight issue. I have tried many things to resolve this problem, but nothing was helpful. I wonder if you are able to help me over this iMac G5 iSight issue. I would appreciate your any help.

Re: my iMac G5 iSight won't start

I think there might be some loose connection of power cord and because of that your iMac G5 iSight won't start. It also possible that power cord might be faulty. I suggest you to remove the current power cord are replace it with new one. Please try this solution and let me know if your iMac G5 iSight problem got solved or not.

It seems that your iMac G5 iSight is may comprise some serious problem and that causing issue when you try to start it. I don't think that this iMac G5 iSight issue can be easily get solved. I would like to suggest you that, contact the nearest service center of your iMac G5 iSight. I think this is the ultimate solution over this.

I am having similar problem with Mac G5 iSight. I also referred many solution for this, but still posses same problem. I also replaced the power cord my my Mac G5 iSight, it also didn't helpful for me. I am totally frustrated because of this Mac G5 iSight issue. I also contacted the service center but didn't get positive response from there. Pleas help me over this.

I suggest you to refer following suggestions.
    • Check the power cable of your system.
    • Replace the power cable of your system with new one.
    • Take help of service center of your Mac G5.

I recommend you disconnect every accessories that are plugged into the computer, iPod or hub, such as a printer,. You also need to make sure the power cord is correctly plugged into switch and it is correctly connected to power adapter. Also try to reset iMac G5 iSight PRAM, PMU as well as SMC. Hopefully this will resolve your issue.