Thread: Would Macbook Repair Perform In Apple Midtown

Would Macbook Repair Perform In Apple Midtown

I want to know the location where did the apple will repair my Macbook. I mam getting the problem of the screen flickering and for that want to know that from where they will repair it? Means, whether they will repair that on the spot or they will take it to the apple? If you have any details about this, then please provide that details to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Would Macbook Repair Perform In Apple Midtown

If you are getting the problem of the Flickering, then you will get the simply solution for your problem within the few minutes, I think. If you have any problem regarding this, then you just need to make use of the help from apple and then solve the problem. It is just a common problem and I don't think that it will take more time of you. So, just try to make use of the help and they will solve your problem on the spot.

If you are facing the problem with the Macbook for the screen flickering then you have to make use of the help from the technical person. It is not necessary that you have to call to the Apple only. Anyone will solve this problem who is having the knowledge about it. So, just try to get help from the technical person and get solved for your problem. It is not much more difficult task.

Hey, recently I was also got the same problem and then simply call to the Apple care for that. And when they send me help with the technical person, he solve my problem on the spot. So, I don't think that they will take your Macbook to the Apple station. I would suggest you to ask them about it, and solve your problem as soon as possible. It will simply help you in this context. So, just solve your problem.

You will able to solve your problem if you simply make use of the help from the apple. And the question which you have asked, is depend on you condition of your macbook. If your screen flickering is having quiet more complicated problem then you can simply need to send that to the Apple center. But, if you are having minor problem then you can simply solve that when the apple will provide you help related to that.