Thread: On application update iTunes 9.1 goes to account screen.

On application update iTunes 9.1 goes to account screen.

From when I have updated to SL 10.6.3 and my iTunes 9.1 every time I try to download the application updates for iPhone it goes to my account information screen. Actually the thing is that I am checking for application update in my iTunes, and I got 3 links there, then I press download updates button and get the box for entering my password. Then inplace of downloading update application the screen moves to my account screen. Is there any solution for this problem?

Re: On application update iTunes 9.1 goes to account screen.

I am also getting the exact same problem. I think there is a problem with the new TOS for the iTunes. It supposed to bring to the End User License Agreement (EULA). That is where we can agree or disagree with certain thing. But this is certain that they are not doing that. Well if anybody can find the solution for that then please reply.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I am also in the same list, I am also having the similar problem, I am searching for the solution. I have uninstalled the application and then re-downloaded it but no result. After completing the download and then clicking on “Done ” prior the cookies staying signed in to the iTunes Store timed out. This is really annoying. Apple needs to find the solution for this problem as soon as possible.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Well I cannot say it a solution but only a trick that can be worked out. I clicked on update on all the buttons then it asked me to login but I fooled them in some way, I cancelled and the clicked on the individual applications. At that I time I was not asked for login, but got one error message that was something like 4003 error. But it did not affect my any of the applications. I have updated all the applications.

I have also tried some different thing, I quit and then again launched the iTunes. After that I went to iTunes store and then clicked on the account information, then clicked on “Terms of Services” link that is opened in the browser. Then I went for the application and then check for the application updates, and then downloaded all the updates that are required without facing any kind of errors.