Thread: Imac will not stay in sleep mode under Mac OS X 10.6.2

Imac will not stay in sleep mode under Mac OS X 10.6.2

I have an Apple iMac and it is been installed with Mac Os X 10.6.2. the problem is it will not stay in sleep mode when been kept to. It hardly stays for 3 mins and then again wakes up. I do not know what could have caused the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the necessary changes. Please help. I hope to get a solution.

Re: Imac will not stay in sleep mode under Mac OS X 10.6.2

Even I had the same issue but it got sorted by just making m system t be shut down and then starting it again after a long time. It was then well and fine. I did not face hence any issue by then. Do check out. I hope you may also get to a better solution then. Look out for the thing. It will help you out well. Check out.

You can take the device t o the Apple support for the issue that you face. I hope they will support and make the thing to work out well for you. So do check out and make the necessary implementation to the thing. So do check and perform for the same. I hope it will then help you out well and make the necessary change.

I would suggest you to reinstall the application again and then make the necessary change to it. This will surely help you out and then enable the thing that is the sleep mode. You will be able to work and process accordingly as needed. I hope this is the way through which you can make the issue to be sorted though. Do look and make the changes.

IT seems that there is some issue with the system file and this is the reason that you are facing the issue. So in order to make the changes it is essential that you perform a clean install of the operating. This will make the issue to be solved well. So do check out and work out well for you. Hope you may get through to this.

Take the system to Apple store. This will surely help or else try to perform a clean install of the system. You will be able to perform well as the new copy of the installed system files will be placed and hence there will bee no problems that you will need to check out for. So do look out and perform the task as needed.

This issue is basically with the operating system that is been installed. So in order to work out and make the change all you need to do is to format the system completely and then reinstall the operating system using the utility disc. You may then be able to perform and work out accordingly well for you. So do check.