Thread: Intel Mac Mini not able to boot from Leopard DVD

Intel Mac Mini not able to boot from Leopard DVD

I have an Intel Mac Mini. The problem is that I am not able to boot the system using Leopard DVD. I do not know why. Also it works perfect on my PPC G4 Powerbook. BUT the DVD does not boot from My Intel Mini. It automatically starts with the Mac Tiger installed in the internal hard disk. Please help.

Re: Intel Mac Mini not able to boot from Leopard DVD

I suppose you need to target disk (apple+t) on startup. Connect it via firewire to your G4. Then install the ;leopard. Now look out for the output. I guess you may now be able to work and process accordingly well for the same. This is needed and necessary to work well So do check out and make the implementation. You may get to a better solution.

I guess this will not work as installing leopard for an intel machine u sing firewire in power pc it wont work infact it will install the power pc version of operating system. So I think this will not work in Intel machine. So please do help me out so that i can sort the issue well and sort it out. Hope this will help make certain changes.

This will help you out as it may be that the dvd or source you are using is not proper and hence it is essential that you perform accordingly well for the same. So do check out and then try to perform for it. I hope this will definitely help you in sorting the issue. So do check and make the necessary ailments to be fulfilled.