Thread: Display issues with white iMac Core 2 Duo

Display issues with white iMac Core 2 Duo

I have a white 2.16ghz Intel Core 2 Duo iMac. I have installed Adobe CS4. As I have loaded the application the display seems to be crashed. Its completely locking up. I have no idea what would have caused it. The system was working fine but as I have installed the application it started giving problems. Hope to get a better solution.

Re: Display issues with white iMac Core 2 Duo

I would recommend you to get the device to the Apple store and get the issue to be sorted. It is very much essential and necessary that you do check out for the thing and process well. This will help you out to work well and then solve the problem that you are facing. So do check out and perform accordingly. Look out.

It would be better that you reinstall the complete operating system. This will surely help you to get the issue to be sorted well. So in order to make the thing to process well and work accordingly you have to check for the thing and execute the program essentially well. So try to reinstall the Mac OS X. I hope this will then help you to get the things to work in your way.

The problem quite seems to be with the GPU. It would be that the application or the drivers that is been installed to the system may have got with some problems and this is the reason you are not able to perform accordingly. So in order to get sort the thing it is necessary that you get the things to perform well for you then.

I guess that the application photoshop requires better graphics. This would have caused the issue. So in order to make the problems to be sorted you need to look for the system ailment that needs to be fulfilled. I guess this will definitely help you to get sort the problem well and work out essentially well. So I guess this will make the application and the drivers to perform.

You should remove the application and then install it as according to the ailments that may be required. So you need to check out for the same. The system requirements that is required by the device that will help you out to make the things to perform. So I would suggest to have a look to the thing well and make the implementation as required.

The possibility can be that the application do not have the ability to work as the device may not be able to get cope well with the same. So it would be well if you just try to use the downgraded version of the application I hope that may definitely help you out well. So do check and perform accordingly. It would be better.