Thread: My Mouse cursor skips on New 27" iMac

My Mouse cursor skips on New 27" iMac

I have a New iMac 27" and installed with Mac OS X. The problem that I am facing is that I am not able to work well with the mouse as it jumps across the screen. I have no idea what could have caused it but to tell you that I have connected an external monitor via mini display port to DVI adapter. But as I disconnect the adapter and monitor it seems to work well. Please help.

Re: My Mouse cursor skips on New 27" iMac

I will suggest you to get the thing work out well for you. All you need to do is to use some other adapter that may sort the thing well for you. In order to sort the issue it is necessary that you perform the task that is get a good dvi adapter and work out well for it. So do look out for the same. I hope this will help.

I think you should use DVI adapter. This will help you well for making the thing to get sort out well. I hope this is the best way through which you can make the issue sorted and perform accordingly. So do look out and then make the necessary implementation to be taken into action. This will help. So do check out for the process.

I guess the driver is giving some problem and hence this is the reason you are not able to work well or get the issue to be sorted. So in order to make the issue process well for you it is indeed necessary that you perform accordingly and work as needed. This will help you out and make the things to work possible for you. So check for it.

I would suggest you to make the issue sorted and that is by installing the operating system again. I guess the issue is with the same and it needs to be solved well. So do check out and make proper implementation in order to get worked well with the thing. I hope this will help and make the certain amendments. So check.

There may be some system files been missing or got corrupt. So in order to make the issue sorted it is essential that you do look out for the same and then try to replace the corrupt file. You may then be able to perform accordingly and work well. So check out and then sort the thing. I hope you may then be able to work well.

Reinstalling the operating system will definitely help you out in sorting the problem that you face. So I would prefer you to perform the action by clean install of the operating system. It would be essential and you will thus be able to work out well with the thing. Do check out and work essentially well for the same.