Thread: macbook windows 7 wifi

macbook windows 7 wifi

I have been using apple macbook from five months and I recently installed windows 7 over it. After installation of windows 7 I am getting problem internet connection through wifi. I have tried many solutions to resolve this internet issue, but still no success in it. If you knows any solution to over this wifi issue of macbook, then please let me aware about that.

Re: macbook windows 7 wifi

It seems that you have not installed the wifi drivers on your macbook and only because of that you are getting problem while accessing internet through the wifi. I suggest you to first install the wifi drivers as per your operating system. After this installation restart your system to take effect and the try to connect internet through wifi.

I am also having same problem with my macbook and I am also using windows 7 over it. I have download the wifi driver for my macbook an then did the reinstallation of wifi drivers, but it also wasn't helpful for me. I am totally frustrated because of this wifi issue of my macbook. Does anyone knows proper solution for this?

I think your macbook is might having some serious problem and that generating issues to the wifi connection. According to me this wifi issue can not be easily solved. So 't better to get help of nearest service center of your pro. If your macbook is under warranty then make replacement of if this faulty macbook.

I think you need to refer following solutions:
    • First try to reinstall wifi drivers.
    • Configure the wifi and internet setting.
    • Contact service center of your computer system.

There are many issues that can cause this type issue. It is also possible that there might be some problem in your internet connection. It also happened the you have correctly installed your macbook wifi drivers. I also suggest you to try to reset the wifi setting as it might solve this internet connection issue.

According to me your macbook pro OS may having some problem. So I suggest you to reinstall windows 7 on your macbook with fresh installation file. Because it seems that you haven’t appropriately installed windows 7 on your macbook pro. I also had same wifi problem and I also used this solution over that matter. Please try out this solution.