Thread: Handwriting Apps for iPad + Pogo Stylus

Handwriting Apps for iPad + Pogo Stylus

I want to buy a new ipad stylus so i would like to know which one will be the best for me. I am thinking of purchasing the new pogo stylus is this a better choice please let me know. Also please suggest handwriting applications for the ipad. If possible please provide some feature for the stylus and also the cost

Re: Handwriting Apps for iPad + Pogo Stylus

PhatWare has released the first public beta for WritePad iPad, a software for handwriting recognition for your apple ipad. With this tool, IPAD will be able to recognize handwriting and convert it into text, In addition to handwriting recognization , with the help of a dictionary can automatically change the errors.

I would advice you to use the Gee whiz application is really handy and useful. i have used this application and i really liked it because If I make mistakes, I can shake the iPhone to erase what I'm writing and try again.

Once a task is accomplished, I can drag my droigt through this task and then a second time to remove it.

I have tried many and I must admit that this todo stands out for its originality. In response to comments, I looked for a moment also to bring back the icons in color, stir the iPhone. Clicking on a line, it flashes (useful for urgent events). By sliding the finger from left to right (quickly, timing are hard to find) the note as done.

The Gee whiz application is really wonderful it works like a magic. Other interesting features are written in the description. The only restriction which you have here is you can have only five lists. But it is already more than enough. For such a free app, if you ask me to rate this application , I give it five stars.

The creators of Evernote are now at the Consider writing recognition incorporate into their iPad App. Evernote is a brilliant app for notes, which for almost every platform and is also a web platform. A few days ago was published in a large Evernote press release that they now have over three million users iPad apartment she has taken over the last threshold.

On Windows Tablet PC Evernote can have handwriting recognition and is even pretty good about it. What do you think you would you want font recognition on the iPad to be able to write with a stylus. no other application except ever note is released so that it can work with the ipad. Stick to evernote till a stable application is released.