Thread: For iPad: best app taking notes like Microsoft onenote

For iPad: best app taking notes like Microsoft onenote

Last week i have bought a brand new ipad. I would like to have an application like Microsoft One note on my iPAD. This application must be able to write anywhere on the page not only on the specified margins. Also i can draw diagram using my stylus or my hands any where on the page. Please help me i would appreciate your help.

Re: For iPad: best app taking notes like Microsoft onenote

Evernote is a great program and it can have your notes, even web caches including updated and accessible from multiple platforms and multiple products is a great success. In my case, iphone os, win 7 and mac os x. I think that this evernote application best fits your requirements and hence i will recommend Evernote to you.

I think the IPAD offers many possibilities and we will see many new ones as it spreads and more popular worldwide. It is alos possible that Microsoft Onenote will be made compatible with the Ipad someday.

If you take out an accessory such as "Stylus" for the IPAD to simulate the use of a finger to write, would be perfect for Evernote.

I honestly do not see a stylus on the IPAD by the simple fact that to write you have to support the hand and that a capacitive screen can create "false taps."

In its later version some of the bugs will be resolved. Moreover it's quiet possible that the Ipad may come along with an application similar to Microsoft Onenote or even better.

Hence i will suggest you not to go for the Ipad instead you can wait for sometime since its the first release of the device.

Having to support his hand on the screen need not be a problem, the screen is multitouch, could differentiate the hand pointer support.

And for me, the pointer is one of the most important weaknesses of IPAD, not so much to write (the keyboard is for something) but for drawing, photo retouching, and general programs which require a greater precision.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I totally agree with the above thought , I do think that there is a pointer needed for all these applications. lets hope that apple will make a good application in this regard and better handwriting recognition software. Support hand on the IPAD can be a problem, but surely there is a solution. Use the evernote for the time being.

If the screen is not ready for it the result is not good. The three systems I've used work well, but they involve not only hardware and software. The first type was that of my old HP TC1100 was a non-touch screen and only answered to this wacom stylus.