Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Google Docs on iPhone

Portable Devices

Old 22-05-2010

Google Docs on iPhone

Hi, am sorry if am posting this query in wrong section. Actually i wanted to know is there any way or any application that can allow me to sync Google Docs right with iPhone. I should get the access to view or edit the Google docs on iPhone without getting on to the browsers. Please help if there any way..

Old 22-05-2010

Re: Google Docs on iPhone

Google Sync is a synchronization tool that can manage contacts and calendars, work seamlessly between Google's servers and your Apple mobile. it allows, through setting up an Exchange account on your iPhone, sync two-way data from your iPhone to those of your Gmail account. The contacts in your address book and elements from different calendars are automatically updated so that you make changes on your phone, or via Google's services!
Old 22-05-2010

Thats correct buddy. Even i agree with Google Sync. It lets you synchronize "in the air" and an ongoing calendar of your mobile phone with the online application Google Calendar. On most devices, Google Sync uses the Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync protocol. When setting up a new Exchange ActiveSync account on your device, existing data may be removed from your phone. Please make sure to back up before you set up Google Sync.

Note that in addition to synchronize your appointments, the same program at the same time synchronize Address Book with your Gmail Contacts application on your iPhone.
Old 22-05-2010

Dont forget about iGoogDocs. You can simply manipulate and manage your Google documents on iPhone! It really has an easy interface to Google Docs and offline capabilities for uploads deferred. With the help of iGoogDocs you can edit documents online and save the updated documents to your Google Docs account or to the local storage on the iPhone.
Old 22-05-2010

I think Google Sync is the better and good option in this case. The tool is even easier to use as it is not even necessary to install an application to enjoy! Suffice it to go into the setup menu of a mail account, and select Microsoft Exchange. Based on SyncML technology, Google Sync is able to handle the push, as Mobile Me.
Old 23-05-2010

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikar View Post
I think Google Sync is the better and good option in this case. The tool is even easier to use as it is not even necessary to install an application to enjoy! Suffice it to go into the setup menu of a mail account, and select Microsoft Exchange. Based on SyncML technology, Google Sync is able to handle the push, as Mobile Me.
I too agree with you shikhar. Am using this app since a long time and never had any issue. For iPhone and Windows Mobile devices, Google Sync allows you to recover your contacts on your mobile on your Gmail account and your Google Calendar events. Once Google Sync installed, it will automatically begin to synchronize in the background your address book and calendar using technology Over the Air."

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , ,