Thread: Netshare iPhone/iPad tether

Netshare iPhone/iPad tether

hello everyone ,

i have been using an iphone and hence i purchased a Netshare but even after trying it for very long i ws not able to get Netshare to work. Now i need it desperately to work but somehow i can't manage. I want it to run it any how because i had planned to purchase a WiFi iPad. So anyone aware of how can i achieve this Netshare iPhone/iPad tether

Re: Netshare iPhone/iPad tether

It's better if you can use a an software called MyWi beacause this is a wonderful application program which can itself create its own ad-hoc access point. Basically speaking it functions as a router and theat's why there is no need to configure the socks. It is also compatible with the ipad so go ahead and purchase the wifi ipad.

Apple has removed several applications that were sold on its App Store without any explanation. Examples of software NetShare, which lets you share the Internet connection of the iPhone in WiFi. The publishers who have invested in the development of these applications with no other means of distribution at their disposal, the damage is considerable. Those who have already bought and installed these applications can still run.

To succeed in ensuring the success of the iPhone and its applications in time, Apple has to strike a balance between the safety of its users, the profitability of its service and the freedom offered to developers. Hence i think that apple has discontinued the Netshare software without any reason so i think that you cannot connect to it.

I have also been using the Netshare application with my device but unfortunately it did not worked then after trying and searching a lot i finally heard of a new application named as myWi this application did the trick for me it is not much more powerful than the Netshare but it works though.

NetShare is back for a few hours on the App Store. This application allows you to use the iPhone as a modem. In other words, it offers the possibility to use the 3G connection the iPhone on your Mac. To exchange data, the two devices communicate via wireless and hence you can use the iphone with your ipad.

NetShare she joins the ranks now of unofficial applications, accessible via Installer.app or Cydia on jailbroken iPhone. The only problem is the application remained available on the App Store a few hours, and it is now impossible to download even if it is still referenced. Apple would have quickly made his withdrawal, but in this case, why have begun to accept it. Recall that in order to reach the App Store, an application must be validated by Apple.