Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

WMV to iPod format

Portable Devices

Old 21-05-2010

WMV to iPod format

I have apple ipod which is 1 year old. I have lot's of movie and video files which are in the WMV format. I want to transfer all these files to ipod, but I don't know how to this. I tried various method to fix this problem, but nothing happened. Can anyone tell me which is best software to convert WMV to iPod format. Please help me.

Old 21-05-2010

Re: WMV to iPod format

Use ffmpegX to do this. It has following features.
1. As simple as 1.2.3 : Drop a file, choose a destination format, and click "Encode".
2. Reads the following input formats: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DIVX, XviD, non-encrypted VOB and VIDEO_TS, Quicktime .MOV, .DV, .WAV, Real Audio, Real Video, H.263, MP4 H.264, PGM, YUV, PPM, AC3, PCM8/16 bits, mulaw/Alaw, WMA-1/2, SUN AU format, MP2, MP3, AAC, 3GP, FPS1, ALAC, and even more formats
3. Converts the above formats to DivX, AVI XviD, H.264 MP4, MOV, DV, 3GP, Sony PSP, MP2, MP3, AAC, AC3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VCD, CVD, SVCD, KVCD, KSVCD, DVD, KDVD and MPEG-TS with complete control over encoding options.
Old 21-05-2010

You have to use Xilisoft MP4 Converter for your apple ipod. Convert videos to MP4 with Xilisoft MP4 Converter! Additional supported video formats include AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, RM, MP4, 3GP, H.264, and AVCHD. Option to convert MP4 to MP3 music is also available, so you can listen to your favorite video soundtracks in MP3 format.
It has following features:
* Convert videos to MP4 format
* Convert MP4 formats to MP3, AAC or M4A
* Create MP4 videos from pictures
* Supports CD decoding
Old 21-05-2010

I am using WMV to MP4 Converter for my apple ipod and I think you also use it. WMV to MP4 Converter is a professional WMV conversion software. With it, you can easily convert WMV to MP4, MPG, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, and it can also help you put WMV files to your iPod, Zune, PSP these potable devices. Just go to it official site of it.
Old 21-05-2010

As per my knowledge you have to use OJOsoft Total Video Converter. OJOsoft Total Video Converter is the best video format converter which can convert video files at super fast speed and best video quality. It can convert video file between any video format such as converting AVI to MPEG, WMV to AVI, WMV to MPEG, MKV to AVI, MKV to MP4, etc.
Old 22-05-2010

I would recommended you to use Leawo Free WMV to MP4 Converter. Only 3 simple steps will finish your WMV to MP4 video conversion.

Step 1: Add video.
Click ?Add? button to add WMV files to the program, or simply drag them in.

Step2: Choose the appropriate style and output folder.
Choose ?MP4-MPEG-4 Video(*.mp4)? in ?Style?. And then select your destination folder in ?Output?.

Step3: Start video conversion.
Click "Convert" in the bottom right to start the conversion, and OVER, and your WMVI is MP4 now.
Old 22-05-2010

Cheapestsoft WMV to MP4 Converter is powerful, versatile video conversion software which helps you convert WMV to Apple iPod Microsoft Zune Sony PSP MP4, etc. It supports video formats including AVI, WMV7, WMV8, WMV9, MPEG4, MEPG1 and MPEG2. It can convert WMV video file to MP4. The software supports a lot of video and audio codec, such as MPEG4 and AVI. Those features make WMV to MP4 Converter the best solution to share your favorite video on iPod, PSP, iPhone, or other portable video device.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,