Thread: SMS on iPad

SMS on iPad

I have apple iphone which is 1 year old. I have recently bought a cool new apple ipad. I want to asked is there any way to manage SMS from the apple ipad. I know that ipad can do all things that iphone can do. Is there any application to send or receive SMS from the ipad. Please help me with SMS on iPad. Thank you.

Re: SMS on iPad

MuscleNerd released a new in which sending an SMS from an iPad is explained. Since the arrival of the jailbreak by the Spirit program, it is possible to add applications Cydia. SwirlyMMS developers currently working on developing the application to run it on the shelf. Just keep look out for SwirlyMMS site for such application.

In addition to supporting 3G networks, Apple iPad network support will be completely unlocked, both in the countries and regions, as long as there is a corresponding network of support, both can use the 3G network. Meanwhile, Apple also emphasized, iPad will not support SMS, can not talk, that is not the same as mobile phone text messaging, call.

I don't understand one thing about you. If you have apple iphone then why you need apple ipad to send message or SMS from your Apple iPad. I think it is very difficult to send message from the apple ipad and that's why Apple have decide to disable this features. In this casethere is only one way to send SMS and that is use your iphne to do this.

This is not absolutely necessary, the whole experience would feel more complete. It just feels weird now to go to the iPhone, because text messaging is almost as important to me in terms of volume as email is, and it's really the only thing outside of the voice that 'IPAD can not do better than the phone. Can anyone tell me is there any SMS application available for ipad.

It's really annoying that a device with the same operating system, but a greater capacity can not handle this difficult task easy. IPad With 3G, you have two almost identical devices on the same network, but you can not access your own SMS messages. I wonder if there is a way to install the SMS application from a jailbroken iPhone on an iPad, but even if you did, get your messages routed there would be another matter. I know that Google Voice has a little bit of a solution, but I had my non-Google Voice number nearly a decade and I am far too attached to part with him with her now.

I agree on that too. I want to type text messages have been as emails or instant messages ... that all messages get sent to all devices and answers too. Like the way I like to have an application on my Mac that "ring" when my phone rings, so I did not move from its charger or dig his bag. I think you have to use online messaging service for that.