Thread: iPad and Airtunes

iPad and Airtunes

Where does the information "iPod offers support for AirTunes The ipad introductory video makes no mention of AirTunes, it says only that you can connect the iPad its home-stereo (cable visible at the same time the image). I am aware that as "iPod does NOT support AirTunes , So i want to know whether Airtune will work with iPad.

Re: iPad and Airtunes

Indeed it is said that the iPad supports AirTunes, but a Home Stereo. By cons, small detail, the cable you're talking about is just the headphones they have left. This is a guided tour, so they have not presented in detail, and have not connected to stereo channel above. But in my opinion, if the iPhone supports AirTunes, the iPad would also.

Nothing is planned for the moment for using AirTunes with iPad. But you have a trick to a remote control that indicates what is read and list your iTunes library.

Sailing Clicker with a module that installs on your Mac and another on your mobile.

If you are thinking to try it, I can assure you that this software is really impressive.

There are a number of bugs in iTunes 9.0. A lot of users on Apple forums indicate an incompatibility between the new software and AirTunes can distribute its music on remote speakers.The error displayed by iTunes is pretty Pretties, it is indeed an "error -3256" or "-15,000", which really helps to fix the thing.

Hello, I have a pretty simple question. I have an Airport Express terminal that I love because it allows me to use AirTunes. I am interested in Time Capsule for backups. How to continue to use AirTunes while "find Time Capsule

Using my airport express as a relay for Time Capsule? But could I continue to stream my music through my stereo. Please suggest a suitable idea.

You can also configure it to extend the reach of your network if necessary, and continue to enjoy AirTunes. So, two cases:

Or join the network and therefore it provides you with AirTunes and printer sharing
    Or extend the network, it extends the scope, you have AirTunes and printer sharing

Caution, however, if a machine or Airport Express 802.11g (54Mbps) joined an 802.11n network, it is likely that the whole network aligns the slowest device. Thus, loss of performance for everyone.

AirPort Express includes a combination of digital audio connectors and analog allowing users to connect AirPort Express to a home stereo, powered speakers about analog, or any system of digital 5.1 surround sound (surround sound). The iTunes 4.6 automatically detects speakers or stereo remote and displays them in a simple drop-down list for the user to select easily.