Thread: Macbook Pro Vertical Stand

Macbook Pro Vertical Stand

Yesterday while i was browsing over the internet. I found a Macbook pro vertical stand at that time i was not in the mood to purchase it. But finally today i found that my older Macbook pro vertical stand is cracked. So i remembered it. It was a stand which will hold the macbook pro vertically i mean lengthwise. So i again thought of searching for it but i was not able to find it anywhere. If anyone knows please help.

Re: Macbook Pro Vertical Stand

I would suggest you to use the BookArc which is a Vertical Laptop Stand for MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. It Saves space by placing your MacBook or MacBook Pro in an upright position with support for desktop BookArc. you can also Use your MacBook closed with a screen and keyboard.

Try approaching hengedocks.com there are a number of docks which are present which you can use and purchase as per your requirements. you can select a dock which has a full compliment of customized USB, Ethernet, Audio cables some of its model even have a Firewire cables which are meant to work with the Henge Dock system.

The Floater is made from a solid block of aluminum which is carved mechanically until its final appearance.

Being in this position where we can place less bother and in turn we will have a better access to ports, improving the cooling of the team, and we can better organize all the wiring.

I think that you will get it online.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The best thing which you should do here is approach a nearby apple store this will help you to get an appropriate vertical stand for your self. Here you will get the appropriate stand which will suit your needs better. Also you will not have to worry about the quality you will surely get the best. Apple being the manufacturer will help you in this matter.

if you use your Macbook as a replacement for a desktop computer, connecting to a monitor, keyboard and external mouse, the Floater will interest you. The Floater is a vertical stand on which we can place our laptop when we are making use of a monitor, keyboard and mouse. Moreover it is quiet tough and sleek.

The henge docks are the stands for which you are looking for i have myself used the sam with my macbookpro. It is available in a number of formats which are listed below you can choose any of the below which ever is right for you.
    • White or Black Plastic
    • White Plastic Unibody
    • White Plastic Unibody