Thread: Keynote Presentations With iPad

Keynote Presentations With iPad

I want to give presentation in my company. I have apple ipad which is 3 months old. I know that it is possible to give presentation through apple ipad. It uses VGA output adapter to do this. I want to asked is there any way to control presentation without touching ipad. It means I want to access presentation by using any kind of remote. I am looking for something like Apple Remote or the Keynote app. Please help me with Keynote Presentations With iPad.
    Thank you.

Re: Keynote Presentations With iPad

Why don't you use i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote to control presentation on your ipad. Use your iPhone/iPod Touch as your PowerPoint remote clicker! View your slide and slide notes right on your handset as you present! Make annotation on your iPhone/iPod and show it to your audience as you present. Never again running out of time during your presentation! With i-Clickr, you can control your presentation directly from your iPhone/iPod Touch using WiFi. Even better, i-Clickr helps you precisely manage your presentation time.

You must use Wooji Presentation Remote for your ipad. Use Wooji Presentation Remote to control your Keynote presentations from your iPhone or iPod Touch. Wooji Presentation Remote also shows you the notes for your current slide for those moments when you need a quick reminder. No more worries about getting index cards out-of-order. No more hunching over your laptop, or filling precious space in your travel bag with an expensive "clicker" and its "dongle". After all, you have your iPhone/iPod with you anyway — you might as well put it to work.

Use Presenter application for you apple iphone.
    # Control slideshows created in Keynote '06, '08, '09, PowerPoint 2008 & your computer's mouse (requires Mac OS X Snow Leopard or Leopard & a Wi-Fi connection).
    # Swipe or Tap a button to advance or show the previous slide.
    # See Presenter Notes fullscreen in a large, high contrast font that is easy to read at arm's length during your presentation.
    # Preview and Jump to any slide in your show by turning your iPhone or iPod touch sideways

Use iPresenter for Microsoft Powerpoint. Remote control your Powerpoint presentations with a live, realtime view of your slides on your iPhone. Show your slides on your PC and use your iPhone or iPod Touch as a clicker. No need to buy or carry expensive special hardware, just this low-priced software. iPresenter gives you full control, moving slides forward and backward and jumping to the first or last slide. There's a live view of the slide on the screen of the phone. No more rubbernecking when giving a presentation.

Hey there is no way to control your presentation. You have to use Keynote to do this. Keynote is a powerful presentation application to iWork, redesigned to iPad and Multi-Touch. You'll be able to do everything on your iPad by touching or touching the screen, the outline of the presentation slides of your work.

All of the above solutions (using iPhone as remote control) assume that there is a WiFi environment present where the talk is been given. This is not true for most cases. Is there a solution that will not depend on WiFi?

You can make beautiful presentations for your personal or business, know that these submissions are sent by mail or directly viewable on a large screen with iPad Dock Connector to VGA . You can use the iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter to connect your iPad to a compatible TV, projector, or VGA display. For more info, see this Apple article

How does the above answer relate to the topic of a remote control for Keynote presentations from the iPad?

There are three application available for iphone through which you can access presentation on your ipad and they are as follows:
    1.i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote
    2.Wooji Presentation Remote
    3.Presenter application

All of the above require a WiFi connection between the iPhone and iPad. Most of the times (like, you giving a presentation in another place) there is no WiFi connection. Is there ANYTHING that would provide a remote control for the iPad Keynote that DOES NOT depend on a WiFi connection?

There are many stuffs like VGA connector, jfControl, etc.. but all these needs Wi-Fi to perform. I also searched for bluetooth devices like Bluetooth wireless keyboard, Bluetooth remote but bad luck no result. So, am sure there is no such possibilities that you required.

There are three application available for iphone through which you can access presentation on your ipad and they are as follows:
    1.i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote
    2.Wooji Presentation Remote
    3.Presenter application

Hi, you not only need a wifi network, you also have to visit the web sites of these applications to understand there is NO support for ipad, so it can't be the solution, unfortunately.

Maybe it is just too early and no solution exists for the moment.

If we keep asking that, 3d parties will develop true remote control systems for presentations on an ipad

Michel