Thread: lockinfo for ipad

lockinfo for ipad

I have heard about the LockInfo for iPad. I don't know any anything about this LockInfo application. I have recently purchased a new a Apple iPad and I am not much familiar using it. It is a great product that comes loaded with great design. I want to know a bit more about using LockInfo. What is it and how it actually works. I also want to know about its features and usage. I hope there will be ample of things that can be done here.

Re: lockinfo for ipad

While Apple can bring us a refurbish lock screen for iPhone, there previously be present a good amount of tweaks obtainable for customizing the lock screen. Along with all the tweaks in Cydia, LockInfo is my one special favorite. Lately, the developer has rolled out an update version (i.e. 2.0) of LockInfo and inserts additional very useful features.

LockInfo help you to make it customize iPhone lock screen. LockInfo is developed to work on jailbroken iPhone only. In its place of only displaying a wallpaper, LockInifo help you to customize your iPhone’s lock screen to show helpful information for example: miss calls, to do items, weather forecast. I think this will helpful to you also.

The LockInfo version 2.0 inserts a number of features including:
    • Push notification help
    • Email previews through the option to delete
    • Manual refresh for mail, weather and twitter
    • Adjustable font sizes
    • Disappearing lockscreen/homescreen issue

To make use of LockInfo application, go to cydia and find for “LockInfo” and install it. The application is now price of US$4.99 however it provides a 14-days free demo version. Once you had installed, you can go to Settings and click on LockInfo. Generally, the LockInfo application is enabled already. However if you look for the “Lockscreen” switch is disabled, flip it to ON to make it enable the LockInfo.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

LockInfo only displays mail, miss calls, SMS, next only some events pulled by your calendar and push notifications. The appilcation, however, lets you insert extra features and customization through its plugin structural design. In the LockInfo setting, you be able to touch on “Get More Plugins” to right to utilize all available plugins.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

LockInfo settings offers various customizations containing enable to scrolling, modification font size, etc. If you truly locate LockInfo helpful, you can even make it enable LockInfo on home screen so as to will be displayed as an additional page. Even through the launch of iPhone OS 3.1.2, the lock screen stays the similar as that of OS 1.0.