Thread: Streaming Wireless Audio From iPad?

Streaming Wireless Audio From iPad?

I want to get the details about the iPad, whether it is possible to stream audio to wireless speakers from iPad or not? I have tried to find the solution with the help of the internet, but I don't find anything which will help me in this problem. So, if anyone from you is having solution for me, then please provide that to me and help me to resolve the problem.

Re: Streaming Wireless Audio From iPad

I don't have any idea about the existing speakers, but I have taken speakers from the Best Buy and they are working fine for me. I would suggest you to take one from them and then make use of that. That will help you to solve your problem. You just have to make use of that and then you will able to get solution for your Streaming Wireless Audio From iPad problem which is related to your existing speakers.

Re: Streaming Wireless Audio From iPad?

While searching for the solution on your problem, on the Apple, I came to know about the AudioInFree - WiFi wireless headphones which may help you in this case. It has details as below:
    Features:
    1. Playback 10 minutes 44.1KHz 16 bits stereo CD quality loseless audio.
    2. Adjustable streaming buffer - You can adjust the size of streaming buffer to suit your network environment.

Additional features in full version:
    1. Touchpad - Includes all typical touch pad functions plus multi-touch support. You can use two finger tap on the screen to perform right click and two finger slide on the screen to perform vertical scrolling.
    2. Custom configurable keys - Includes 18 user configurable keys. Allows you to define your own shortcut keys for your favorite media player and applications.

I have come to know that there are many more software applications are available which simply help you in this case. You just need to make use of that and then you will able to stream Wireless audio from the ipad. So, you can use some of the below :
    • StreamToMe - Stream video from Mac to iPad
    • AudioInFree
    • iPad Live

I was also searching for the same solution form which I will able to stream my music from the iPad which I have. Then I came to know about the iSkin. They are providing the bluetooth product line which will help in this context. You can simply plug the connector and then use that. It is having 30pin dock connector, or RCA cable interface, and stream audio across bluetooth. They are currently providing the Cerulean TX which is Apple certified device through which you can stream over bluetooth.

You have following options for this:
    • Bluelink Bluetooth Music Receiver
    • Cerulean TX
    • Airfoil
    • Eos Converge Wireless Audio Transmitter

Use StreamToMe application for this. The StreamToMe application lets you use your iPhone or iPod Touch to play video and music files — in a wide variety of formats — streamed directly over WiFi from your Mac. If you connect the video-out cable for iPhone/iPod, StreamToMe can play through your TV, turning your iPhone/iPod plus Mac into a home media center.

New in Version 2.1
    - Support for manually selected bitrates
    - Support for non-UTF8 encoding in SRT subtitles
    - Preliminary support right-to-left languages in SRT subtitles