Thread: Is this normal to Ipad self start when charging

Is this normal to Ipad self start when charging

Yesterday while i was charging my Apple ipad and to my surprise it restarted once. Is this normal to Ipad self start when charging. If not then please tell me the solution to get this problem solved. i have purchased this Ipad before three months and it is still in the warranty period. Any help in this matter will be appreciated heavily.

Re: Is this normal to Ipad self start when charging

In this situation you may have not tuned the Ipad off properly and hence it may appeared to use as it is self started. So you should not worry its just a matter of being more careful. This time simply turn off the Ipad precisely and then put it up for charging and then observe it it will not restart again. If it restarts again then simply post again.

It appears as the ipad is being infected with a virus or some nasty application so i would suggest you to go for an antivirus application which will help you remove the virus from your ipad. This virus is one of the culprit behind the iPad restart problem. This problem will disappear as soon as the virus is removed from your iPod.

After following the instruction mentioned in the reply i turned off the ipad precise and then again charged the ipad and after few minutes the Ipad restarted on its own. Also i have installed the antivirus application on my system but this too can not solve the problem. Hope you will provide me a new better solution. Anyways , Thanks for the reply

There seems to be a technical problem because the ipad since its been only three months since you purchased the ipad. The best possible option for you is to get your ipad checked by apple since it is still i the warranty period. Experimenting the ipad with different suggestion will void your warranty period.

Rush to the nearest apple store this should help you.

Do not worry, not a technical problem. It's just that the IPAD needs a more powerful 2.0 USB port to charge, which incidentally are less common in older computers. Many of the powered USB hubs and keyboards in USB ports do not work. This complaints seem to come from users of old Macs and some users of Windows laptops.